Amazon is one of the largest eCommerce platform which focuses heavily on customer experience. Most of the electronics products that you will order from Amazon have a replacement policy that clearly depicts that the product can be replaced but no refund will be allowed. But, in some cases, the company allows a refund after the first replacement. However, there is a simple method that will help you save time from replacing and then returning the product and will allow you to get a refund for almost any amazon product.
Here are the steps:
- Open the Amazon app, and in the menu click on customer service
- At the bottom of customer service, you will find contact us click on that.
- In the Contact Us, you will find chat with customer service, click on that.
- Now you will be redirected to a messenger where you will meet a bot.
- The bot will help you select the order you need help with then it will ask you to select a help option
- Select anything and then click on Yes, need more help.
- Now the bot will connect you to a customer care executive.
- Here you will tell the customer care person that you want to return a product that you just order.
- He will ask you for a reason be sure to give some honest and fitting answer.
- Then the customer care executive will tell you that the product will be replaced first and then returned.
- Here you will just send a message that you have made your mind about getting a refund and it will save time if you can just return without a replacement request.
- The customer care will finally place a return request and you will get the refund within 24hrs of pickup.
Screenshot for your reference.
If you have any query feel free to comment below.