WebP is a new image format as you can guess from the name it is built for Web. WebP format allows images to richer, clearer, and smaller in size. Many developers prefer using WebP to build faster and more vibrant web pages. But, the problem with WebP is it is not supported by most tools and websites. I am gonna give you an Online tool to convert WebP to JPG/PNG and a Chrome extension to download images as PNG.
- Firstly, open this website in a new tab by clicking here.
- Now upload the image you want to convert from webp to jpg on the website.
- You can also use the image URL to download as PNG.
- Click on Upload and once the conversion is done.
- You can download your image by scrolling down.
Now let’s talk about Chrome. By default chrome downloads webp images from various websites. There is an extension Save Image as PNG which gives you the ability to download all images as PNG. You can download the extension from here. Once you activate the extension right-click on any image you wish to download and click on Save Image as PNG to save the image in PNG format.
That’s it. Let me know in the comments if you face any issues.